Samsung INR 18650 25R High Capacity Rechargeable Battery - 2 Pieces.
Genuine Samsung INR18650-25R High Drain Lithium Battery. 2500mAh Capacity - 20A Continuous Discharge
- Model: INR 18650
- Color: Green
- Capacity: 2500 mAh
- CE Certified
- Flat Top
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Fully Charged at: 4.2V
- Recharge Cycles: 300
- Weight 45g.
- Height: 65mm
- Diameter 18.5mm
- Shelf Life: 2 years
Store in cool dry place.
IMPORTANT: Use caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
ePuffer accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic Knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Misusing the battery may cause the battery to get hot, rupture, or ignite and cause serious injury. Be sure to follow the safety rules listed below:
- Do not place the battery in fire or heat the battery.
- Do not install the battery backwards so that the polarity is reversed.
- Do not connect the positive terminal and the negative terminal of the battery to each other with any metal object (such as wire).
- Do not carry or store the batteries together with necklaces, hairpins, or other metal objects.
- Do not pierce the battery with nails, strike the battery with a hammer, step on the battery, or otherwise subject it to strong impacts or shocks.
- Do not solder directly onto the battery.
- Do not expose the battery to water or salt water, or allow the battery to get wet.
- Do not disassemble or modify the battery. The battery contains safety and protection devices which, if damaged, may cause the battery to generate heat, rupture or ignite.
- Do not place the battery on or near fires, stoves, or other high-temperature locations.
- Do not place the battery in direct sunshine, or use or store the battery inside cars in hot weather. Doing so may cause the battery to generate heat, rupture, or ignite. Using the battery in this manner may also result in a loss of performance and a shortened life expectancy.
No posts found