ePuffer SNAPS VALERIAN ROOT NATURAL RELAXANT E-CIGARETTE CARTOMIZER 5-PACK
New Formula with added SAGE and CANNABIS Terpene extracts ( Taste and Smell molecules ). The new formula will make you relaxed and somewhat sedated, but NOT high. We don't use THC, CBD or any active cannabis components in our eliquid formulas.
Industry’s first Electronic Cigarette Cartomizer using SNAPS™ Patent-Pending Magnetic Activation and Screwless Design.
ATOMIZED CARTRIDGE FEATURES
- New SNAPS Magnetic Screwless Design
- Increased cartridge capacity by 20% - 1 cartridge equals approximately 300 Puffs
- Direct air-intake for smoother draw and silent operaton
- Fresh atomizer in each cartridge
- Individually Wrapped and Sealed
Dosage: Take 15-20 puffs when Stressed, Experience Anxiety or just before going to bed for a good night sleep.
The Valerian Root History.
Valerian is a perennial plant that has been used as an herbal remedy since the time of the Ancient Greeks, who used it to treat digestive problems. The herb grows in damp areas throughout the Americas, Europe and northern Asia. Valerian root has been used for centuries to treat nervous system disorders, and it is commonly used as a sleep aid as well.
As Valerian root ages, it produces a substance known as isovaleric acid. This compound and another acid known as valerenic acid are significant active ingredients that are present in the volatile oils found in Valerian root. These volatile oils are thought to be responsible for Valerian root's ability to relax the central nervous system and promote a good night's sleep.
Does valerian root really work?
Double blind studies have shown that Valerian root can decrease the amount of time it takes for people with mild insomnia to fall asleep. Valerian root is also used to treat anxiety disorders and counteract stress. It has a sedative effect that helps to relax the central nervous system and provide a feeling of calmness. In addition to its use as a tranquilizer and sleep aid, many herbalists also recommend Valerian root as a remedy for tension headaches and muscular pain because of its ability to act as a muscle relaxant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Is it approved by NHS / FDA?
- Valerian's is used as treatment for anxiety, insomnia and a muscle relaxant. It is sold as a dietary supplement and not subject to regulation by the Food and Drug Administration
Is there any side effects of valerian root?
- Valerian is considered safe and side effects are rare. Valerian should not be taken in combination with other sedatives. Valerian can be considered a good herbal choice for treating mild insomnia.