ePuffer Electronic Cigarette Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- What is ePuffer Electronic Cigarette?
ePuffer electronic cigarette (or “e-cig “/ "e-cigarette") is an alternative to smoked tobacco products, such as cigarettes, cigars, or pipes. It is a battery-powered device that provides inhaled doses of nicotine by delivering a vaporized nicotine solution. In addition to nicotine delivery, this vapor also provides a flavor and physical sensation similar to that of inhaled tobacco smoke, while no tobacco, smoke, or combustion is actually involved in its operation.
Parts and Components Definition
Battery – The body of the cigarette
Atomizer – The heating element that creates vapor
Cartridge – Container with nicotine pad and eliquid
Cartomizer – Cartridge with built-in atomizer
Tank – Container that should be filled with eliquid
E-Cigarette ModelsTank based system: Battery+Atomizer+Tank
- Phantom HD
- Elite Classic ( EOL )
- Elite Mini ( EOL )
- ePipe 601 ( EOL )
- Super Mini ( EOL )
Two piece models: Battery + Cartomizer
- Magnum SNAPS - New Magnetic activation technology!
- Magnum REV-2
- E-Cigar E600
- E-Cigar E650
- E-Pipe 605
- ECO - New!
- MAGNUM UNO D3
- ECIGAR 1800
- ECIGAR 500
- What is inside ePuffer and is it safe for humans?
- The ingredients of ePuffer e-liquid formula (the juice that is used in our electronic cigarette cartridges) are: Natural Nicotine (extracted from green tobacco leaf, green paper and tomatos) Pharmaceutical Grade Propylene Glycol (PG) or Vegetable Glycerin (VG) 2-Acetyl Pyrazine Nature-Identical Flavors: Caramel, Nutty, Popcorn, Sweet Suggested Uses: Bread, Cocoa, Coffee, Nut, Potato Damascenone Nature-Identical Flavor: woody, floral, herbal, green and fruity with spicy tobacco notes. Odor: persistent fruity, floral; strawberry- and rose-notes. Maltol ( Used as a flavor enhancer in breads and cakes ) Natural Menthol Crystals Other natural flavors extracted from Vanilla, Coffee and Cocoa bean Most of the ingredients could be found in many fruits and vegetables and are known to be safe for humans. The FDA includes Pharmaceutical grade PG on its Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) list. The World Health Organization also considers it as safe for use. Click here to view or download ePuffer's Product Safety MSDS Certificate.
- Is this a quit smoking aid?
- The ePuffer™ electronic cigarette is not a medical device and ePuffer™ makes no claims to help a person quit smoking, however it has helped many people who wanted to quit or cut down on tobacco product intake. Our product is unique and totally different from nicotine gums, patches or any other solutions that are available on the market today. On average, it takes about 5 months for one to move down from High to Zero nicotine intake and once you are at zero nicotine, it is up to you how you want to handle your habit. You can simply stop (no more nicotine cravings), or continue your habit smoking zero nicotine cartridges.